Caring friends is an Indian organsiation with whom we are in regular contact.
In 2005 Stichting Mitra was founded, originated from Stichting Geron. Most of Stichting Mitra’s projects are situated in the area of Nagpur and Chennai, and focus on children of prostitutes, tribals, and rehabilitation of handicapped.
Since 2003 Stichting Geron gets support from the Dutch development agency named Cordaid for matching grants for the different projects.
Better care network Netherlands is founded to improve the cooperation between several organisations focusing on support to children without normal parental care.
- Samparc www.samparc-india.org
- Snehalaya Ahmednagar www.snehalaya.org
- Snehalaya Solapur www.snehalayaindia.org
- Kutumba www.kutumba.org
- MAHAN www.mahantrust.in
- Manavya Gokul www.manavya.org
- Indiaas Donor netwerk: www.CaringFriends.in
- PRAYAS/ Sevankur www.prayas-sevankur.org
- Ankuram www.ankuramsociety.org